Stop the heat from entering your home or business through glass which is responsible for as much as 48% of the cooling costs. The most effective way of preventing this heat gain is by shading the sun before it heats the glass. Exterior solar screens can block up to 95% of the sun’s energy before it heats your windows, dramatically reducing the heat in your home and the load on your air conditioner.
• Absorb and dissipate 80-95% of solar heat and glare before it reaches windows and doors
• Provides UV blockage of 75-95% preventing interior fading furniture and carpets
• Cost effective - 32% reduction in energy costs
• Adds value and gives custom look to home or building
• Comes in a variety of fabric colors and color framing to enhance your home or business
• Custom made of durable heavy All Metal brand aluminum framing for any shape window or patio
• Warranty: 10-year on fabric
• All screening applications are individually measured by a professional and custom made.
• Custom made of fiberglass fabric available in charcoal and gray, charcoal finish reduces glare
• Custom made aluminum frame to match window frame (with springs and tabs)
• Also available in 1” durable heavy All Metal brand aluminum frame
• Environmentally friendly, flame resistant, will not rust, corrode or stain
• Keeps insects out, perfect for ventilation allowing fresh air in, yet allows outward visibility
• Long useful life, easy to clean, durable and flexible
Cleaning your screens is simple. Just rinse the metal products with water only. Clean vinyl products with a mild soapy solution, avoiding hard scrubbing.
*All screening applications are individually measured by our professionals and custom made.