• Dovetail Drawers - customized to complete specifications
• Dowel Drawers - customized to complete specifications
• Wide selection of materials such as: 9 Ply Birch, 9 Ply Prefinished, Maple, Alder and all other wood species. Also, Melamine on MDF and PBC for Dowel styles is available in White, Almond, Black and Hard Rock Maple
• 6 - 8 Day Turnaround on Our Melamine and Plywood Orders
• 10 - 12 Day Turnaround on Solid Wood Orders
• Standard thickness of materials:
1/2", 5/8" and 3/4".
3/8" or 1/2" up from bottom.
• Bottom Thickness: 1/4" and 1/2
• Satisfaction Guaranteed
The Dovetail Joint:
The dovetail joint is a common joint technique, consisting of a series of cuts that interlock to form a flat edge at the corners and sides and does not require glue or additional hardware to stay fastened. However, we use glue on all joints. The dovetail joint is most commonly used to join the sides and front pieces of a drawer with no nails or screws showing through to mar the beauty of the drawer front.
Examples of dovetail joint drawer boxes:
The Dowel Joint:
The dowel joint is a common joint technique in drawer construction, used to reinforce a butt joint, where two pieces of wood fit together at the sides using wooden pins (dowels) that fit into corresponding pre-cut holes. We use pre-glued dowels in the assembly process, maintaining the structural integrity of each drawer and ensuring that all dowels stay fastened securely. Dowel construction is most commonly used to join the sides and front pieces of a drawer with no nails or screws showing through to mar the beauty of the drawer side.
Examples of dowel joint drawer boxes: